- The animals revenge?<<Flu virus with 'pandemic potential' found>>https://www.bbc.com/news/health-53218704
Animals are noble species and I don't know of any of them that revenge.
Neither I believe in Earth's revenge, which some people defend based on Gaia hypothesis. Earth has no intelligence and Gaia is a self regulated system.
It's just a consequence of the socio-economic system we humans live in: Capitalism. This system severely disrupts balance in Gaia and this kind of consequences arise.
Antiespecismo y protestas antirracistas: una nota desde el privilegio blanco
2020-06-29T00:25:44Z via AndStatus To: Public
EVAnaRkISTO likes this.
EVAnaRkISTO shared this.
- Desafía tus influencias punk blancas/ Challenge your white punk influences https://www.okayafrica.com/black-punk-bands-need-listen-to
- Life After Amazon!What would be the hardest part about giving up Amazon? https://threshold.us/c/cancelprime cancelprime.com
"Compel Amazon to become good" Do they want change Amazon's motto to "Amazon don't be evil"? Where did I see that before? ;-)
Amazon is a capitalist company whose only interest is to make richer its owner and shareholders no matter the cost. "Compel Amazon to become good" is like trying to become vegan a shark.
Amazon sells a lot of useless stuff and exploits the planet and its workers. The best thing to do is destroy it and Capitalism with it.
Where do the promoters of this naif campaign get that boycott is unlikely to make any difference? Boycott, besides than one of the workers fighting tool, is direct action right now, not waiting to reach the threshold which is, in my opinion, a naif threat: Be good or... Or what? Amazon doesn't give a shit.
Why not to stop buying in Amazon right now forever?
Also, I refuse to see myself or anybody else as consumer. I'm a living person who believes in effective equal rights for every human being, and Capitalism doesn't provide that.
Summing up, the campaign seems motivated by common good but lacks a good analysis about what they're facing against.
Distopico likes this.
- No protesten, piden los gobernantes en Colombia, pero abramos centros comerciales, Falabella , que lo importantes es consumir, no que el pueblo se exprese. Que se contagien comprando en masa, pero por favor !no protestando!!
2020-05-03T04:18:58Z via AndStatus To: PublicFrom: https://www.flickr.com/photos/106359385@N05/
2020-05-03T04:16:30Z via AndStatus To: PublicFrom: https://www.flickr.com/photos/106359385@N05/
2020-05-03T04:16:03Z via AndStatus To: PublicFrom: https://www.flickr.com/photos/106359385@N05/
- Really interesting messaging app alternative, works like Telegram but with just the email https://delta.chat/en/
- Finally I have my perfect 💕 multi-language/multi-dictionary spellchecker configuration on my Emacs, after test many modes without success, now works perfect without additional modes!! https://framagit.org/distopico/dotemacs/-/blob/master/modes/conf-flyspell.el
Michele Montagna likes this.
- Air pollution may be ‘key contributor’ to Covid-19 deaths
EVAnaRkISTO@DM shared this.
GNU Guix 1.1.0 released!